FIT-HACK CTF is a security contest sponsored by Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Network Competition Club. Acquire as many flags as possible within the prescribed time and compete for each team for each score.
Premiums are sent to the upper team (Japanese team only). Details will be announced after the competition ends.
The problem is added over time. Please enjoy it!
Holding: 2017/04/08 04:00 - 2017/04/14 04:00 (UTC)
- This CTF is a team competition.
- There is no limit on team size. Of course, you can participate as a single person team.
- You get points after submitting a flag to the score server.
- Some challenges may have multiple flags.
- If some teams have the same score, the team that submitted a flag earlier can be placed on a higher rank.
- If you have any questions during the content, please contact us on Mail
- Do not attack other than authorized servers
- Please do not share information on FIT-HACK CTF with other team
- Please do not interfere with other teams
- Please cease any attacks on problem creator and infrastructure administrator
- Do not physically attack the server
- Please refrain from over-access